Can be mounted to the wall or ceiling. Screen and dowel retract completely inside the case.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Conduit connection is provided at back or top.
- Front fascia is removable without tools giving easy access to roller and motor for service.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96" x 96" and 10' NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The slender curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished with our standard white. Also available in black or dove grey.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
- US Patent Nos. 5,296,964; 6,111,694
Controls Available for this screen
Quiet Motors & Built in Voltage Control