Premier electric wall or ceiling projection screen. Draper's Tab-Tensioning System holds the surface taut and wrinkle-free. Delivers outstanding picture quality. Projected image is framed by standard black masking borders at sides. Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so it operates smoothly and silently.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- 12" black drop is standard.
- Black case with matching endcaps.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 14'x 14' and 12' x 16', 230” NTSC, and 230” or 20' HDTV. See charts below for details.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
Controls Available for this screen
Ceiling Opening Trim Kit
Quiet Motors & Built in Voltage Control